Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporting into Mount Olympus.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I know most of you know that you can teleport into Mt Olympus from Pit of Noxii. But one of my friend got obnoxious about it and thinks that teleporting into Pit of Noxii and exiting that area to do Mt Olympus is a bad/bannable thing. Is it true? He says its a glitch and that Kingisle did not meant it that way/did not know about it. So I am quite confuse now, so please help.

Is doing this a glitch/exploit? I am scared because I do this on my lower levels to get gear for them, as I want to avoid leveling up when I started pvping with them!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Thank goodness it remains portable, because you don't know how many teams I've run through there for zeus, someone always ALWAYS wanders unattended into the gladiator pit and gets pulled.

I'm leading a group in with my level 34 life, who needs her robe:

Doofus: "Oh hey look there's a secret boss in here---"
Dingbat: "wait lemme look! hey watch this oh no, i got pulled"
Doofus: "here i will save the day, i put max skeletal pirates in and we're done oh no, 30,000 health? what?"
Me: "so um where are you guys? ready to find the bronze eagles?"
Doofus & Dingbat: "HELLL-l-l-lp"
Me: "Um, flee and recall?"
Doofus & Dingbat: "no bottles"

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
crunkatog on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
Thank goodness it remains portable, because you don't know how many teams I've run through there for zeus, someone always ALWAYS wanders unattended into the gladiator pit and gets pulled.

I'm leading a group in with my level 34 life, who needs her robe:

Doofus: "Oh hey look there's a secret boss in here---"
Dingbat: "wait lemme look! hey watch this oh no, i got pulled"
Doofus: "here i will save the day, i put max skeletal pirates in and we're done oh no, 30,000 health? what?"
Me: "so um where are you guys? ready to find the bronze eagles?"
Doofus & Dingbat: "HELLL-l-l-lp"
Me: "Um, flee and recall?"
Doofus & Dingbat: "no bottles"
Had to LOL when I read your post. I've run Doofus and Dingbat, along with their BFF Clueless, through quests as well. At times it makes you wish you could side with the mobs and cast a max Dr. Von's or Winged Sorrow on them.