Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for wizs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
So here's some of the things and ideas I think should be added to the game. Enjoy
Quest Deleter- gets rid of unwanted "side quest".
Face,hair, or skin changer - change any appearance you made at the beginning game without having to start over.
Extra Character - in our character selection, we can only have up to 6 characters even though there are 7 optional schools. Why not be able to have 7?
Text Chat Editor - for all the people who started the game "when they were young" who don't have text chat, but has turned the legal age years later, their should be some type of way to get text chat. This dose not include open chat.
Day and Night in RavenWood - there should be an auto day and night changer in RW depending on your time zone or just one main time zone. Up to ki if this happens :P
Two Account Bank - (for those with more than one account) the two account bank will link to your other account bank and you won't have to worry about getting a drop on one char and not the other. Ex. If my and accounts were farming morganthe for her amulet and my got the amulet and my got the amulet , I could trade both of them through the 2 account bank.
Pet Talent or fashion Show - this one is self splanitory.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Jordan074t on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
So here's some of the things and ideas I think should be added to the game. Enjoy
Face,hair, or skin changer - change any appearance you made at the beginning game without having to start over.
Extra Character - in our character selection, we can only have up to 6 characters even though there are 7 optional schools. Why not be able to have 7?
Text Chat Editor - for all the people who started the game "when they were young" who don't have text chat, but has turned the legal age years later, their should be some type of way to get text chat. This dose not include open chat.
Day and Night in RavenWood - there should be an auto day and night changer in RW depending on your time zone or just one main time zone. Up to ki if this happens :P
Two Account Bank - (for those with more than one account) the two account bank will link to your other account bank and you won't have to worry about getting a drop on one char and not the other. Ex. If my and accounts were farming morganthe for her amulet and my got the amulet and my got the amulet , I could trade both of them through the 2 account bank.
I've wanted a way to remove quests i picked up but don't want to do (maybe do later, maybe not at all) from my quest book for a very long time. Just because it can get real confusing and it's too easy to get onto the wrong quest.

I wouldn't like to have those quests go away completely though. Maybe something that would remove it from your spell book and reactivate the quest giver as if I'd never accepted it in the first place.

-------
on the face/hair/skin changing idea - maybe a new Doctor could move into town, or a beauty shop. I think it would need to be crowns only though, the way stitching is.

-------
I don't agree on the extra character. Make a second account if you want more characters. with all the characters being able to have secondary schools, you're talking far more than just one more in order to have one of every school (fire/myth, fire/life, fire/ice etc)

---
>for all the people who don't have text chat, but has turned the legal age, their should be some type way to get text chat
There is. see the options in your account on this website.

---

not only do day and night not change, but neither does the weather. On any world. I'd love to see KI implement day and night changes and weather changes on all worlds.

---

two account bank - not going to happen. They won't even link that for people with a master account and sub accounts.

--------

pet talent or fashion show - now that sounds interesting but how would you implement that?

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Quest deleter?you left out one important note.First if you had to delete sidequests shouldn't there be a way to get it back.Second that will affect your character in the future and you will probably have a problem about lvling up.
Second there is a way to get text chat and you should know that already.

The rest of the ideas are fine

Logan DarkWraith Lvl 45 death necromancer.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
What I think about your ideas:
Quest Deleter-I have no idea why KI didn't add this in the first place, I hate flipping 8 pages of my quests!

Face,hair,or skin changer-I never really thought about this, but I agree.

Extra Character-I agree, too!

Text Chat Editor-There is already one, just go to the Wizard101 website, click My Account(s), press Parental Control and then make sure the Filtered Text is on.

Two Account Bank-I don't know, there are some hjackers out there, and if you worked SO hard to get something and the hjacker deletes the item, I would've been pretty sad.

Pet talent/fashion show: I think this would've been pretty fun!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Rockpapershotgun on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Quest deleter?you left out one important note.First if you had to delete sidequests shouldn't there be a way to get it back.Second that will affect your character in the future and you will probably have a problem about lvling up.
Second there is a way to get text chat and you should know that already.

The rest of the ideas are fine

Logan DarkWraith Lvl 45 death necromancer.
The quest will still be available once deleted you will just have to go back to the character you got it from; but once deleted it will not show up in your current quest.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Boss Changer-Doesn't morph the boss into another boss you want.But ups the rank of the boss and adds new spells that are higher than the current boss's spells.Plus the loot is upped and is your Lvl.
Expansion on houses-Every wizard likes their own house but can we have a little more?
This can expand your house whatever you want.Ex:Small,Medium,Large.However you can do it a certain amount of times.This means that your house will not be a continent.Also if you don't like your expansion you can get 50 percent or 75 if special player currency back.
Added Clothes (Optional)More clothes can be worn and can be for style.
Gestures,added emotes,and faces.Allows you to do any of these things gestures for funny,happy,etc.(If mildly inappropriate then it's allowed).Emotes allow you to do more any of your thing dancing,laugh,etc.
And that's it for today.
Logan Darkwraith Lvl 45 necromancer.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Cross-account trading of any kind would probably encourage hacking, which I absolutely do not want, just saying.

KI said they were never going to implement a quest deleter because it's better to just finish the quests (look at Zeke's second post on this page https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/delete-quest-why-no-option-2816/107728#107728 ).

I can't find it at the moment but Prof. Greyrose said that fundamental changes to our characters like base hairstyle, skin color and base robe color won't happen because it's a matter of others being able to recognize you.

You said pet talent/fashion show is self explanatory, but I don't know what you mean. Can you explain?

Delver
May 12, 2012
Quest Deleter - I would like this, but maybe there could be an option where you can go back to it eventually.

Face, hair, or skin changer - Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra Character - I have wanted this forever, as for not having a storm. I have a storm side character, but I am not getting membership on side accounts :( This would really be popular, as for there not being as many players as there used to be. Old wizards might come back to train a new character. Also, this idea prevents people deleting their max characters just to start a new one (which is really not so smart to do, but lots of my friends have done it)

Text Chat Editor - You can change it somewhere in your account settings as for I have done this myself.

Day and Night in Ravenwood - This is cool. It could be KI's time zone (which is CT). I would love the sunsets!! It could be in each world! :D

Two Account Bank - Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pet Talent or Fashion Show
- There could be a contest where the best talent/prettiest top 10 pets could go in a fashion/talent show. Here KI would choose 3 final winners and give them crowns or gold or some type of prize.

Love these!!!

~ Ali <3