Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elixir Vitae Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
So after a bazillion Rasputin kills trying to get deck, we got bored and started buffing for the million hit. First my fire did it and already having the one in a million badge, expected nothing to happen. Shockingly, she got the Elixir Vitae Badge! Next we buffed for a storm friend to hit the million, and he got both the million and vitae badges! May want to check this.

Also, and I know you are aware as the glitch is as old as the game itself I am sure, the flee glitch which puts shields/heals/blades on the "next" person when someone flees is one of the worse issues in the game. A lot of glitches are just annoying, but this one has gotten people defeated quite a few times. Can't something be done about it?

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I don't think there is a flee glitch? The flee just works up to its name. There shouldn't be any perks and/or glitches to it.

Prodigious Theurgist,

Tyler LifeRunner

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
WarlordLife on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
I don't think there is a flee glitch? The flee just works up to its name. There shouldn't be any perks and/or glitches to it.

Prodigious Theurgist,

Tyler LifeRunner
what the OP is talking about, is after somebody flees a fight, blades start getting put on the wrong people. Example, player #4 leaves the fight, then player #1 goes to blade themself, the blade then appears on player #3. it isnt a miss-click, this happens regularly, but not all the time

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
dayerider on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
what the OP is talking about, is after somebody flees a fight, blades start getting put on the wrong people. Example, player #4 leaves the fight, then player #1 goes to blade themself, the blade then appears on player #3. it isnt a miss-click, this happens regularly, but not all the time
Oh, I understand. I have that problem too. I dislike it a lot.

Tyler LifeRunner

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
dayerider on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
this has been around ever since the release of darkmoor, and nothing has ever been done about it.

it's actually gotten me killed several times, as my heals and shields have gone to the wrong person (since my main wizard is balance, it really doesn't matter who gets my blades). another thing i've noticed is that, if someone flees, the game will sometimes skip my turn entirely, instead of putting my blade/whatever on someone else.

-von

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Dr Von on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
this has been around ever since the release of darkmoor, and nothing has ever been done about it.

it's actually gotten me killed several times, as my heals and shields have gone to the wrong person (since my main wizard is balance, it really doesn't matter who gets my blades). another thing i've noticed is that, if someone flees, the game will sometimes skip my turn entirely, instead of putting my blade/whatever on someone else.

-von
yeah, there have been some weird bugs in the past year or so

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Dr Von on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:

-von
It happened to me again today in the Spirit of Darkmoor fight and our fully bladed storm hammer died because the heal that was put on her went to the almost fully healed balance wizard next to her. This is a horrible, horrible, horrible glitch!