Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris Furniture from Witch's Hoard Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
This is a major problem. All of the furniture from the Witch's Hoard pack is no auction! We housing decorators can't buy a million packs for the CHANCE to get ONE item when we may need that item in bulk for what we're making. I ask only that you please make all furniture items from this pack auctionable, and I know MANY other decorators will agree with me. Thanks for listening!

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Administrator
Hello,

Many housing items in the Witches' Hoard Pack are meant to be exclusive to the pack so they are listed as no auction. We hope you enjoy these exclusive items.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

Many housing items in the Witches' Hoard Pack are meant to be exclusive to the pack so they are listed as no auction. We hope you enjoy these exclusive items.
KI needs to remember a lot of the players are kids. If you are going to make them non auctionable then do it like the packs of furniture where you always get the same stuff no matter how many times you buy it.
And even the adults that play, many of them play with their kids and buying 100$ worth of packs and sometimes only getting one tree you wanted stinks. Especially since you can't exchange items between linked accounts. (Linked as in the family circle link, not individual wizards in the same user log in account.)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

That is a cop-out, K I. If you are going to make some stuff exclusive, then don't put it in packs at all. Go back to the system where you found unique items in the game and they stayed unique. The unicorn statue for example. It used to be very special to get that item. Now you can go buy it in the bazaar and it's very disappointing.