Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Renameable wizards!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I've become tired of my in-game name Autumn Moon, but I don't want to re-do all of Wizard City and Krok just to have a new name. So I thought: why don't we have a re-naming service? 100-500 crowns could be the cost, and a message will pop up when a friend had changed their name? Brilliance in a nutshell! Maybe one to consider for next update?

Survivor
Nov 17, 2015
Amber Fireheart on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
I've become tired of my in-game name Autumn Moon, but I don't want to re-do all of Wizard City and Krok just to have a new name. So I thought: why don't we have a re-naming service? 100-500 crowns could be the cost, and a message will pop up when a friend had changed their name? Brilliance in a nutshell! Maybe one to consider for next update?
Love this idea

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Raise the crowns to 2000-3000 crowns and you will see it happen

But sure is a wonderful idea.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
Pleeeease! I chose Ashley as my name. That's all, no last name. It's so non-creative. I want the name Autumn Rain.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
My name is really bad... I do not even want to post it here. I need the renaming service.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2012
Please someone add this in an update i do not really see the problem with updating these small things either this game has a small graphics need. not like it would take weeks to add that option when they can switch things in and out of the crown shop.