Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would be nice if they would make action figures

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
I was thinking about how much my niece and nephew would love action figures, etc. of the Wizard 101 characters. Would be great collectibles. I would love them myself. A board game could even be fun, kind of like monopoly with tiny figures where the person that earned the most gold coins at the end of the game would be the winner.

Would anyone else like it if they made Wizard 101 figures?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
sure, sounds fun. I bet you could get someone to actually make a custom figure for you in real life, they would just need some different angled screenshots... and more money than you might like to spend. I haven't looked, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was a business that made character figures for people... though they wouldn't be licensed. KI may have a fit. On the other hand if they have no plans to make custom figures, so why object? Guests at your home would likely ask about the figurine(s) and it would then become an advertisement as you explained.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
beebumblebee on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
I was thinking about how much my niece and nephew would love action figures, etc. of the Wizard 101 characters. Would be great collectibles. I would love them myself. A board game could even be fun, kind of like monopoly with tiny figures where the person that earned the most gold coins at the end of the game would be the winner.

I would love to see KI introduce a line of Bobbleheads... we have them in-game so why not have them for our shelves at home?

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Yeah, that would be totally cool!

Maybe even a tutorial on how to make your own wizard costume for Halloween in real-life..

-Samantha NightGarden lvl71

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
beebumblebee on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:

like tiny aluminum custom wizard figures or famous figures of the spiral?yes i think this would be a great idea although hardly anything from these boards actually happen but this sounds great

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Bobble heads would be really cute. I like the idea of being able to make wardrobes for your wizard and pets. I think there would be a boom in new wizards joining the game.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I think the figures would be awesome. They could have the famous ones like Ambrose and Malistaire ( and all the professors) and also have it cost some more money to make one of your own character.