Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddy, please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2015
I am a level 82 diviner looking for someone to do the whole world of Azteca with me, ( or atleast until Alto Alto? ), for some time I am about done with team-ups since anyone is rarely on Azteca, so it would be amazing to me for someone to accompany me through this stressful world .
~ Travis Storm

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
I could help you and fast too is it okay if we meet in the commons in pond at realm wraith at 9:30 eastern time on a Friday or later on the weekends? My name is hunter deathammer and I'm fire so plz text back so I can know if you agree ty.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
I am also looking for a questing buddy for Azteca, I just started that world. If anyone would be willing to help I would appreciate it. :D I am a level 83 sorcerer.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
I am almost done with Azteca though I will help you if we can work together up to where I am (twin mountains).
your good lvl 92 friend i will be on every other day starting today hope we can work together.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Adam Mooncloud on Sep 26, 2015 wrote:
I am almost done with Azteca though I will help you if we can work together up to where I am (twin mountains).
your good lvl 92 friend i will be on every other day starting today hope we can work together.
What times are you usually on? (Let me know which timezone)

Thanks!

Your friendly balance wizard,
Blaine Swiftwraith

Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
I will quest with anyone today if their at the docks on the nest dungeon quest right after you get the charms etc. Antonio shadowhammer level 86 wizard i want

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
If anyone needs any help or just someone to quest with, I can help you. I am currently in Alto Alto and am kinda stuck myself so if anyone wants to tackle Azteca with me I'm more than happy. I am on almost every day but you can find me in Unicorn Way at 8:00 eastern time on Fridays!

Your friendly Sorcerer,
Gilroy Thunderdust