Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrid with my Phoenix?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Does anyone out there want to hatch with my Phoenix in the chances of making a hybrid? :D I would really like a shadow phoenix but a thunder bird would also be nice! So, if anyone has a kraken or a scarecrow pet that wants to hatch with me reply back :) thanks guys!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
dragonslayer124375 on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
Does anyone out there want to hatch with my Phoenix in the chances of making a hybrid? :D I would really like a shadow phoenix but a thunder bird would also be nice! So, if anyone has a kraken or a scarecrow pet that wants to hatch with me reply back :) thanks guys!
I have a Kraken if you are interested. It is Ancient with may cast stormblade.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
I would like to take you up on that offer if you wouldn't mind. :D Though my phoenix only has may cast fire trap and increased fire accuracy, if you do want to where you want to meet up and at what time in central time zone?

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
You can also get a Shadow Phoenix or Thunderbird by hatching your Phoenix with the actual hybrid. My Death wizard has a Scarecrow, and my Fire wizard has a Shadow Phoenix (result of a hatch between another wizard's Shadow Phoenix and my Death wiz's Scarecrow). I'd be glad to hatch either with you; just let me know your preference on which way you want to go.... Scarecrow or Shadow Phoenix parent. I'd be able to hatch Saturday or Sunday late morning (10am or 11am Central) in the hatchery on Phoenix realm.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted
Scarlet Windhammer, Archmage
iridian Lotusblade, Tanscendent
Sabrina Boomblossom, Grandmaster
Abigail Frogslinger, Master
Tatiana Winterforge, Adept

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Miranda Nightsinge... on Aug 27, 2015 wrote:
You can also get a Shadow Phoenix or Thunderbird by hatching your Phoenix with the actual hybrid. My Death wizard has a Scarecrow, and my Fire wizard has a Shadow Phoenix (result of a hatch between another wizard's Shadow Phoenix and my Death wiz's Scarecrow). I'd be glad to hatch either with you; just let me know your preference on which way you want to go.... Scarecrow or Shadow Phoenix parent. I'd be able to hatch Saturday or Sunday late morning (10am or 11am Central) in the hatchery on Phoenix realm.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted
Scarlet Windhammer, Archmage
iridian Lotusblade, Tanscendent
Sabrina Boomblossom, Grandmaster
Abigail Frogslinger, Master
Tatiana Winterforge, Adept
I would love to take you up on that offer! o: Saturday will work for me at that time. I mean if i don't over sleep heh. I would rather, hmm... I would say i'd rather go with the scarecrow just to take my chances. :D

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Saturday at 11am Central time it is then. (Give you an extra hour to sleep!) Look for Miranda Nightsinger in the hatchery on Phoenix realm; she'll have Baxter the Scarecrow with her.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Ok! Thanks so much, hopefully I can actually get the shadow phoenix! Till then! My fire is Austin Dragonflame he will be wearing gear that looks like the witch doctor gear.