Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatching pet problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2015
I have hatched a pet with someone. The person I hatch with gets my pet but I get the same pet that I used to hatch. what is up. kingsisle please respond.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
tennesseeplayer on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
I have hatched a pet with someone. The person I hatch with gets my pet but I get the same pet that I used to hatch. what is up. kingsisle please respond.
Not kingsisle but I can help you on the problem.
If you hatch with someone you may get his pet or your pet back. This are called hybrid first generation and etc.
All what actually matter is what your pet is gonna get. Did you hatch with a resist with damage or critical pet, it has chance on getting your pet stats or who you hatch with. GOOD LUCK on the pet

Have a nice day

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
tennesseeplayer on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
That's just the way it goes. Sometimes you get your pet again, sometimes you get the other pet. And sometimes, with the right combo, you get a hybrid pet. There are no guarantees.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2015