Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two things to improve Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
1.) I'm not quite sure if this one is already a thing, but I think it'd be beneficial to KingsIsle if they made the upcoming specials part of the newsletter. For example, if they do the double gardening rewards promotion again, I'd be able to plant more Evil Magma Peas or Couch Potatoes. If they had the double pet snack XP promotion, I'd probably purchase crowns for some Mega Snack Packs in preparation. Or if I knew that Mega Snack Monday was coming, I'd purchase crowns beforehand, etc. Advanced knowledge would help your customers better plan to spend their money wisely, meaning more money for KingsIsle.

2.) PLEASE speed up the attack all spells. Call of Khrulhu is especially in dire need of this. My suggestion would be to have the attack all spells hit all characters simultaneously like the spider attack during the Queen Morganthe battle. Plus, I think the spells would be made to look more devestating. For example, Tempest, if instead of four person shaped waves, if an enormous wave crashes into everyone at once, or with Meteor Storm if one giant meteor squashed the targets. If it's a trap issue, could they make it so they take the traps before the damage is dealt? Like when blades are removed after an earthquake?

Just my two cents. Anyone else have any additions to my thoughts?