Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need advice!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2011
I'm all getting jumpy and stuff to get the Heart of Ember and Ash shadow weapon for fire. But however, I don't know which one is better: My Hades' Flamemaker? Or Heart of Ember and Ash?

Here's a quick stats show so you can compare their stats.

Hades' Flamemaker

+5% Pierce
+40 Global Critical Rating
+86 Critical Rating
+1 Power Pip
Gives 4 Cards: Ultra Blaze

Heart of Ember and Ash

+36 Critical Rating
+2 Fire Trap Item Cards
+1 Power Pip
May Cast: Phoenix

Well, which do you think is better for me to use? :3

Katherine DragonbladeLevel 100

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
It all depends on how your deck is set up in my opinion. If your deck is around 70% or more of fire is keep the hades flame maker. Yet if your deck was built relying not only on fire but also a secondary school I would use heart of ember and ash.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
I don't know your playing style, but I wouldn't use either of those for much. At level 100 you should probably be using the Malistaire wand or at least something with block. The new eye wands from Terror pack are good too.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dakota Death on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
I don't know your playing style, but I wouldn't use either of those for much. At level 100 you should probably be using the Malistaire wand or at least something with block. The new eye wands from Terror pack are good too.
if you don't have the malistaire wand yet, i agree with dakota~ the terror pack wands are probably your best bet.

my balance wizard uses the lunar scepter of anubis (level 100 version, from the pharaoh's hoard pack); she has her staff from malistaire, but doesn't yet have the boots, so equipping the staff would not be worth it as she would lose over 100 crit block.

depending on how the rest of your gear is set up, op, perhaps you can afford that kind of drop in stats. but, until i see those boots, i'll be keeping my 300+ crit block, thanks very much.

-von "i am the one who blocks" shadowsong
exalted