Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring back old dialog sound!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I cant stand the new sounds! They irritate me and my old memories! Like the unicorn sound is so different and it bugs me! Some of these new updates are throwing the old original game off. The one that I used to know and love. I made a new wizard and I was talking to Lady Oriel and it killed me on the inside.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
qweiop on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
I cant stand the new sounds! They irritate me and my old memories! Like the unicorn sound is so different and it bugs me! Some of these new updates are throwing the old original game off. The one that I used to know and love. I made a new wizard and I was talking to Lady Oriel and it killed me on the inside.
well, i haven't made a new wizard in a while. but i did notice that certain characters in dragonspyre *cough* mally and sylvia *cough* have had their voices changed too, and it made me so sad.

mally and i go way back. and, when i heard the new voice, i felt robbed of my earliest (and fondest) wizarding memories.

-von "justice for malistaire" shadowsong
#1 minion for life, lover of terrible fan-fics and cheese.