Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House daytime and nighttime options and more.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Idea I:
I sort of prefer houses with nighttime, but most of the nighttime houses don't have buildings that I personally prefer. Whereas, the daytime house buildings I prefer much more, but I would like it to be nighttime in them.

Thus, comes this idea. How about an option to purchase a daytime or nighttime skybox?
(The skybox in a game is the background of the entire world.)
Also, if this will be imported, obviously the name of the purchase doesn't have to be "Nighttime skybox" or something. It can be just "nighttime" or "daytime." Feel free to leave ideas.

Also, another idea, is just a plain night-daytime cycle. That might lag the realms though, so I think it would be better to just be able to purchase different skyboxes. I think it would make houses more unique if these were only purchasable by crowns, or a high amount of gold.

Idea II:

Added to being able to purchase different types of skyboxes, perhaps there can be a purchase for being able to add fog to the inside of the house, or the outside?

Yeah that's all I have.
Thanks for reading!
-