Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp shadowing with other account Fair or unfair?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I have been working on my pathetic pvp rank and I find it real hard to advance in rank when most of the ranked pvp players port in with another account (sometimes even with the same name but different school). Its obvious that it is them because after the match is over the pvp account goes back to the tournament area while the other account stays at the arena that you just lost in, they don't move or do anything.

I battled 1 guy 3x in a row and all 3x the same thing happened with the same players. I have been reporting it due to it being what I consider as cheating.

Whats so big about that? They can watch what spell you are going to do before casting their spell.

Ever about to heal and all of a sudden they cast a life dispel? And the next time they do it again?

Ever have a match where every time you go to attack big they counter before with a shield or healing spell?

This takes away the fun out of even playing pvp.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
They can't see what moves you're making. Only you can. You're most likely just playing people who can predict what you're about to do next, which is in many cases not very hard to do. For example, if your opponent is low on health and has enough pips to heal, it's natural to life dispel at that point.

The only advantages their behavior gives them involve being able to see your level before they enter the arena, and being able to see your gear and stats if you choose to speak to them.

What you're observing is not reportable behavior. You're allowed to have and use more than one account.

However, if the players harass or bully you, that's different. Then you may report.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Jane Doe on May 15, 2015 wrote:
I have been working on my pathetic pvp rank and I find it real hard to advance in rank when most of the ranked pvp players port in with another account (sometimes even with the same name but different school). Its obvious that it is them because after the match is over the pvp account goes back to the tournament area while the other account stays at the arena that you just lost in, they don't move or do anything.

I battled 1 guy 3x in a row and all 3x the same thing happened with the same players. I have been reporting it due to it being what I consider as cheating.

Whats so big about that? They can watch what spell you are going to do before casting their spell.

Ever about to heal and all of a sudden they cast a life dispel? And the next time they do it again?

Ever have a match where every time you go to attack big they counter before with a shield or healing spell?

Having a wizard on the sidelines watching does not do anything to help them. They cannot see your spells in advance, they can just predict what you're going to do. If you're low on health and you have pips but no blades, it's pretty obvious that you're going to heal, and if you have a ton of blades and just put infallible up, it's pretty obvious you're going to attack. If you want to counter this, try being less predictable. Reporting for this is more likely to hurt you than the opponent.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I have been on the sidelines watching the battles before, I have been able to see the spell picked before it is cast. I have also seen a spell picked then changed before the spell was cast. If you observe the battle and watch it with the little magnifying glass option then yes you can see the spell that is being selected from both sides.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Jane Doe on May 15, 2015 wrote:

I agree pvp most annoying thing in pvp and every time I use immunity (ignore me, go after others player more easy to for them to kill, go for me last so, use OHKO hit on me?

new spell that he need:

1. dispel shield "block incoming dispel some try dispel you) shield immune the dispel spell

2. new school: shadow magic (as real wizard) as real school of ravenwood of magic art and also be shadow wizardthey are call:Hematite (gemstone is call: Hematite) also name of shadow magic jewel are also call Hematite for jewel socketing and also shadow magic stat) but be cool have shadow wizard in wizard101 maybe chance getting badge of: Master Of Hematite

for example:

Based on school

Life: Theurgist

Balance: Sorcerer

Myth: Conjurer

Fire: Pyromancer

Death: Necromancer

Ice: Thaumaturge

Storm: Diviner

Shadow: Hematite

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Jane Doe on May 16, 2015 wrote:
I have been on the sidelines watching the battles before, I have been able to see the spell picked before it is cast. I have also seen a spell picked then changed before the spell was cast. If you observe the battle and watch it with the little magnifying glass option then yes you can see the spell that is being selected from both sides.
No, sorry, that's mistaken. You can't see the spell that is being selected.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/player-vs-player/spectator-mode-you-cant-cheat-8ad6a418405d07f6014072f64c835282