Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Badges and Pets

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
While going through my badges today I noticed that there was only one badge for my school (which goes the same for every school) which is unlocked when you complete your level 48 spell/pet quest. I had ideas for badges that you can get for your school at levels 25 and 100. The 25 badges could be unlocked with a new pet quest.

Fire: Fire Fanatic (received at Level 25 with the pet Magma Dragonling) Master of the Combustive Flame (received at Level 100 after you learn Fire From Above).
Ice: Defender of Ice (received at Level 25 with the pet Frost Guardian) Master of the Frostbitten Spiral
Storm: Storm Seeker (received at Level 25 with the pet Thundercloud), Divine Master of Lightning (received at Level 100 after you receive Glowbug Squall).
Myth: Legend Learner (received at Level 25 with the pet Underworld Cerberus) Master of Legendary Myths (received at Level 100 after you learn Mystic Colossus).
Life: Life Lover (received at Level 25 with the pet Centaur) Master of Sacred Existence (received at Level 100 after you learn Hungry Caterpillar).
Death: Drop-Dead Death Wizard (received at Level 25 with the pet Undead Sentinel) Master of the Undead Lifeforce (received at Level 100 after you receive Call of Khrulhu).
Balance: Balance Keeper (received at Level 25 with the pet Mystical Scales) Master of the Spiral's Equilibrium (received at Level 100 after you learn Gaze of Fate).

Hope you like these ideas!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
yeah thats wrong there is no lvl twenty five school pets

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
friendguy64 on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
yeah thats wrong there is no lvl twenty five school pets
Dude these aren't in game they are ideas

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I love those ideas! but maybe for balance Master of the greater equilibrium instead

Survivor
May 08, 2011
I do think having more than one school badge would be pretty cool. If they were to do it though it would probably be from the new worlds when they come out. I also like the unique and creative names you came up with and would be cool to have.

Timothy Darksword lvl 80