Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatch Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Hello, fellow wizards.

I am in desperate need for a good pet in pvp, because i'm getting pwned. I have a pet jellyfish named lord roscoe, and i know he gives spritely, and he is adult, but he has given me nothing but useful talents, so i have high hopes for him. although, i also want him to have fairy, and/or unicorn. If you guys would, I would appreciate it so much!.

Time zone: Pacific
Date: May 9, 2015
Time (Pacific zone): 2:00 (afternoon)
Realm: Scarecrow
My name: Dakota ShadowForge

What am I looking for?

--Spell Proof
--Pain Giver
--Fairy
--Pierce
--Disarm
--Unicorn

Thank you guys so much!

-Dakota Shadow Forge lvl 73(almost 74)

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
Dakota ShadowForge on May 8, 2015 wrote:
Hello, fellow wizards.

I am in desperate need for a good pet in pvp, because i'm getting pwned. I have a pet jellyfish named lord roscoe, and i know he gives spritely, and he is adult, but he has given me nothing but useful talents, so i have high hopes for him. although, i also want him to have fairy, and/or unicorn. If you guys would, I would appreciate it so much!.

Time zone: Pacific
Date: May 9, 2015
Time (Pacific zone): 2:00 (afternoon)
Realm: Scarecrow
My name: Dakota ShadowForge

What am I looking for?

--Spell Proof
--Pain Giver
--Fairy
--Pierce
--Disarm
--Unicorn

Thank you guys so much!

-Dakota Shadow Forge lvl 73(almost 74)
Hi Dakota!

I have a Red Panda pet with Spell Proof, Spell Defying, Maycast Fairy, and Maycast Fortify. If you haven't already found a hatch, I'd be happy to help you out!

Let me know a good time to meet and we can hatch! Good luck!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!

I will be more the ecstatic to hatch with you scarlet moonstone! (You are so nice, don't know HOW to repay you!) How does 6:30 a.m. Pacific time May 23 By Farley in Golem court in Scarecrow realm sound? Please tell me if this works for you, and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

-Dakota