Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pay crowns to fight key bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
For those of us who don't have a surplus of keys, I would love to have the option to pay crowns to farm key bosses. The keys are very rare drops and they shouldn't be. There could be something at the sigl giving the option of using a key or paying a certain amount of crowns. Or you can sell packs of keys and only keys in them. Would love to see this implemented.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
How about being able to craft them? I don't think everything needs to be easily handed to you with $$.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Better idea: make key drops more common.

We should not have to spend more crowns to enjoy the game.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
Swaying Puppet on May 2, 2015 wrote:
How about being able to craft them? I don't think everything needs to be easily handed to you with $$.
Personally I am tired of crafting. I am also tired of incessant farming. Crafting usually involves rare reagents you have to incessantly farm for or difficult to catch fish. Just tired of it. Really, who loves doing that? Gimme a slot to insert crowns in and I am good to go.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
Dakota Death on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Better idea: make key drops more common.

We should not have to spend more crowns to enjoy the game.
I wouldn't mind better drops overall, I am just sick and tired of farming over and over and over and over .....