Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Firewood" Spell

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
I think there should be a Fire Spell that extends a single DoT of any school for one round that costs 3 pips. The scenario would be: Wizard casts Burning Rampage (Test Realm Spell). It deals 50 Fire Damage, then puts a 700 Fire Damage DoT for two rounds on the creature. That DoT would do 350 Fire Damage per turn (adding up to 700). Then, the next wizard uses Firewood immediately after the other wizard's Burning Rampage spell; for 3 pips on the creature that has the DoT on the 350 Fire Damage per round (2 rounds). The DoT then extends to 350 Fire Damage per turn (3 rounds). This spell would be limited to only extending one DoT for one round (it can extend multiple, but not a single DoT more than once so it doesn't continually do damage for an extremely long time). This spell is meant to be the opposite of Triage/Mass Triage.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
Burning Rampage isn't a DoT.It's a spell that does a small amount one turn and a lot in a couple turns.Also,this sounds like it could be a spell that make your DoTs longer,like elf would be 100+210 over 4 rounds or 100+280 over 4 rounds.

Angela Rainbossom Level 91

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Um . . . Burning Rampage isn't a DoT, it's an entirely different kind of spell. And I think it could be a spell or a spell as Angela Rainbowblossom stated. But I do have a question about how would Firewood work:

Will it work as in:

1. Standard damage but takes more time.

50 + 210 damage over 4 rounds.

OR

2. More damage at the extra round:

50 + 240 damage over 4 rounds.

I do think you meant option 2, but I just wanted to make sure I caught that right.