Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris Hint in new Wizard101 Vine?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 30, 2012
The new vine Kingsisle pushed out with the upcoming "Lava Fishing" feature had new music.
And it sounded epic and something that could come from Polaris.
Definitely not from any world we have been to yet. What are your speculations?

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Ruthless Anthony on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
The new vine Kingsisle pushed out with the upcoming "Lava Fishing" feature had new music.
no doubt about it it is a hint to a possible fishing update, i know it will be hot(yea that was a bad joke).

Alexandra PearlBlossom Level 72

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Lava fishing sound kinda interesting can go fishing in the dragonspire lava pools ? I wouldn't be suprised if we see polaris soon if old cobs little speech tells us anything were going to have to go there and stop his children from doing whatever.

I hope KI doesn't go to over board with the designs insects are horrifying enough without being enormous anthropomorphs, spent most of khysalis cringing at the screen.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Music doesn't really scream new world to me. Plus the music could be from somewhere else or something they whipped up quick. So far there's been the Lava Fishing, Bedazzle Shop, and new Dragonspyre Bosses (Cyn De Lobster and Patt Minotaur (Still love the Cyndi Lauper and Pat Benatar reference in the caption and the boss name)). I have to admit the music sounds cool but I doubt this update will have a new world, I get the feeling they'll release it in the fall update.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Ruthless Anthony on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
What with KI's propensity for "Easter Eggs" in their subject matter this sounds like a prime opportunity for some more of the same. "Hot Tuna" anyone? (a band from the 60s for those who don't know the name)

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
well test realm is open and lava fishing and skeleton key bosses and more are in it! can't wait till it comes to live realm!