Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change the drop rate! Will ya!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Ok this drop rates are really frostatrting, confusing and not liking it.
Drop rate should really change and not like doing hardwork to complete the dungeon and you get nothing.
Problems that bother me:

Loremaster
Ok. I have been farming loremaster for like 3months and not getting any spell. How many spell that she currently drop? Drop rate are to low. I've been working on my crafting and has gotten it to grandmaster, legendary is kinda hard. Have been looking in a website what the recipe are and much harder farming it or worst. Drop rate of giving the spell should add more.

Zues, poseidon and tartarus: (I have posted a other one about the drop of tartarus)
This boss's are very hard and not getting anything just a bunch of senators gear that you don't even need it. Senator gear should decrease the drop and the hades gear and stuff like that should increase the drop. You have been wasting your time for the gear and not getting anything. Change it

I know there is Darkmoor but people need tartarus is for this.
Don't even ask me on how long I have been farming Tartarus and not getting anything.
Just for update I farmed this last night and finish it liked 3 more hours was stock from the dogs.

Raised the drop rateeee!
Pls reply back

Defender
May 02, 2010
carlosmi11 on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
Drop rate should really change and not like doing hardwork to complete the dungeon and you get nothing.
Problems that bother me:

Loremaster
Ok. I have been farming loremaster for like 3months and not getting any spell. How many spell that she currently drop? Drop rate are to low. I've been working on my crafting and has gotten it to grandmaster, legendary is kinda hard. Have been looking in a website what the recipe are and much harder farming it or worst. Drop rate of giving the spell should add more.

Zues, poseidon and tartarus: (I have posted a other one about the drop of tartarus)
This boss's are very hard and not getting anything just a bunch of senators gear that you don't even need it. Senator gear should decrease the drop and the hades gear and stuff like that should increase the drop. You have been wasting your time for the gear and not getting anything. Change it

Don't even ask me on how long I have been farming Tartarus and not getting anything.
Just for update I farmed this last night and finish it liked 3 more hours was stock from the dogs.

Raised the drop rateeee!
Pls reply back
Darkmoor is nothing compared to Tartarus. Hades is far too stingy.

You can get through Khrysalis with waterworks gear and to exalted, then you just run on over to Darkmoor. You'll get a common drop of Tier 3 gear which increases your stats significantly despite it being the worst gear.

Then you run the Graveyard over and over again till you got everything. Drops are common (most of the time). Definitely better than Tar. Trust me.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
carlosmi11 on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
Problems that bother me:

Loremaster

Raised the drop rateeee!
Pls reply back
Tartarus gear isn't needed for KR or Darkmoor. Just do it once for the quest. It's a waste of time to farm there.

Darkmoor has better quality gear and it drops more often. The blade and ring from the Tartarus side bosses are nice, but nothing else there is worth the effort.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Gemma Luna on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
Tartarus gear isn't needed for KR or Darkmoor. Just do it once for the quest. It's a waste of time to farm there.

Darkmoor has better quality gear and it drops more often. The blade and ring from the Tartarus side bosses are nice, but nothing else there is worth the effort.
yeah. OK so I wont be needing Tartarus just go use waterworks gear?

Defender
May 02, 2010
carlosmi11 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
yeah. OK so I wont be needing Tartarus just go use waterworks gear?
Yes. That is what she said.

Simply use your current gear, reach 100 and go to Darkmoor.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
J StormCatcher on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
Yes. That is what she said.

Simply use your current gear, reach 100 and go to Darkmoor.
I have the all the balance waterworks gear and the atheme from the tartarus.
I have 158 citical blocked, do you think that's enough blocked to critical blocked the boses in krylasis.
the blocked comes from waterworks gear, atheme from Cronus and alpha and omega ring.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
carlosmi11 on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
I have the all the balance waterworks gear and the atheme from the tartarus.
I have 158 citical blocked, do you think that's enough blocked to critical blocked the boses in krylasis.
the blocked comes from waterworks gear, atheme from Cronus and alpha and omega ring.
That gear is all good. Upgrade boots (to AZ crafted) and you'll be set. Wands are a good source for block too.