Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reset pvp rating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
Hi! So my ingame name is Blaze Skull and I have a problem. Right after the reset (of the game) I got in to pvp but I was TERRIBLE at it. After about 30 losses I quit. and about 2 weeks ago i got back into it. But here is the thing now i am actually pretty good but I cant get anywhere because my rating is TERRIBLE. (like 45) so i was wondering if there was anyway I could reset my rating. Thanks again and let me know as soon as possible. I will probably check this form every day or so. Thanks again!

-Blaze Skull

Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
mhxtreeme101 on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
Hi! So my ingame name is Blaze Skull and I have a problem. Right after the reset (of the game) I got in to pvp but I was TERRIBLE at it. After about 30 losses I quit. and about 2 weeks ago i got back into it. But here is the thing now i am actually pretty good but I cant get anywhere because my rating is TERRIBLE. (like 45) so i was wondering if there was anyway I could reset my rating. Thanks again and let me know as soon as possible. I will probably check this form every day or so. Thanks again!

-Blaze Skull
Hi you can't reset yours rank at all less you delete yours wizards if you are doing good in rank pvp now.

Those lost will go away just keep doing rank pvp.

If you need help I can try to help you out with that.

I'm a lvl 7 Rank pvp captain.

Ashley FireBloom Lvl 39 ranked private.

What lvl is yours wizard at right now?

Defender
May 02, 2010