Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lazy Ambrose!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

He's been in his office for like 7 years now, it's about time he takes part in something new.

Maybe we go with him to do a quest and duel together (not against him), when we're lvl 100, some story around him will be nice, reminds of me of Harry Potter and headmaster when going to find the the horcrux in that cave. lol

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
it could be a opening for the new ark
and he would fight with us instead of boosting our stats

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
Now that you've mentioned Harry Potter, you have my attention.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
enkia on Jan 3, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

He's been in his office for like 7 years now, it's about time he takes part in something new.

Maybe we go with him to do a quest and duel together (not against him), when we're lvl 100, some story around him will be nice, reminds of me of Harry Potter and headmaster when going to find the the horcrux in that cave. lol

actually, i would lvoe to see a cinematic where we watch HIM battle and we're spectators. Let him get up off his duff for once instead of just shoving us thru repetitive quests lol

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
First Ambrose would be too overpowered. And you called him " Lazy " thats a little offends ya know. Also Ambrose would destroy everything in one hit and you don't get to even hit.

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I agree that Ambrose would be a little too over powered! LOL

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
that harry potter reference got my attention! that does sound like a good idea. ambrose should be more like dumbledore.{also, ambrose is lazy!}

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
it would have to be dramatic
maybe he gets defeated and gets possessed by an ancient spirit
he would try to destroy us
he would throw himself in front of us to protect us
we could get his gear by defeating him

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
talos2015 on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
it would have to be dramatic
maybe he gets defeated and gets possessed by an ancient spirit
he would try to destroy us
he would throw himself in front of us to protect us
we could get his gear by defeating him
I just had the strangest vision of everyone in the commons wearing Ambrose's robe.