Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I just started a new wizard. I hoping someone might give me some advice on which secondary school would be best with myth, or should I save my talent points for later: Moon/Sun/Star school, etc.?

Thanks in Advance!

Thomas Thunderhammer

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Death is my secondary school. Although I would recommend you choose Storm, since it's Myth's opposite. Storm doesn't have high accuracy but you can buy items to help with that. Plus, when fighting a myth monster, you'll have the opposite school, which will boost your storm attacks - and vice versa. Myth Prisms and Storm Prisms will help a TON too. I suggest you use a few now, just maybe save them for the later spells Moon/Sun/Star. Only if you want to.

Kestrel JadeSong
Level 30

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
mollyann812000 on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
I just started a new wizard. I hoping someone might give me some advice on which secondary school would be best with myth, or should I save my talent points for later: Moon/Sun/Star school, etc.?

Thanks in Advance!

Thomas Thunderhammer
In my experience, Myth is best with Life trained to Satyr, Ice trained to Tower Shield, Death trained to Feint, Balance trained to Weakness, and Sun trained to Colossal. But your mileage may vary.

Wolf WindRider
Exalted

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
If you want more damage, go Death to Feint. If you want healing, go Life to Satyr. After that you can go Ice to Tower Shield if you have done Zeke quests, and at that point you should be in Celestia and can start getting the Astral spells. You should always get all the Sun damage boosts. You can also get some auras if you feel like you need them. I would advise against the Sun accuracy boosts, because you will get enough accuracy from gear to not need them at all. The Moon School polymorphs can be cool at first, but will fall off quickly. They're not worth the training points.

TL;DR: Get Death to Feint or Life to Satyr. Get Ice to Tower if you want. Get the Sun damage boosts. Don't get Sun accuracy boosts or polymorphs.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Thank you for all the suggestions! They are most helpful!! You all ROCK!! (: