Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veteran's Day Fountain

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I don't know about anyone else, but I am a bit disappointed with the Veteran's Day fountain housing item. Not in the design, I love it, but rather in the size of the fountain. I was really looking forward to getting mine and just placed mine in my observatory house from Celestia, and was disappointed in how small it is. I thought that they would have had a large item out of respect for our Veterans, I thought it was rather puny in the Celestia house.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ambrose Cain on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I am a bit disappointed with the Veteran's Day fountain housing item. Not in the design, I love it, but rather in the size of the fountain. I was really looking forward to getting mine and just placed mine in my observatory house from Celestia, and was disappointed in how small it is. I thought that they would have had a large item out of respect for our Veterans, I thought it was rather puny in the Celestia house.
I think it's perfect in design and size. Not everyone has houses, you know. Those of us with dorm rooms or the first little cottage don't have gargantuan space for huge items.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I think it is pretty nice, W101 has never given a free housing item for veterans day before! And still the day is about the Veterans that help us everyday, not what kind of housing item WE get. And still it is to late to change it now. Besides what about the cute bird that flies around it? Isn't that something?

Hero
May 02, 2009
firestar422 on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
I think it is pretty nice, W101 has never given a free housing item for veterans day before! And still the day is about the Veterans that help us everyday, not what kind of housing item WE get. And still it is to late to change it now. Besides what about the cute bird that flies around it? Isn't that something?
Actually they have. Aside from the first year of the Veteran's Day rewards, which was a Valor Sword, all of the Veteran's Day items since then have been actual housing items instead (albeit almost all wall hangings but still though). This and the Veteran Statue are currently the only Veteran's Day items that aren't wall hangings, but besides that, any little gift helps to support the veteran's I'd say.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
This reminds me of how I felt about the Mystic fishing bundle when I saw its size. I was hoping it would be bigger. Its still alright though.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
As veteran I like the fountain, as well as the wreath from last year.

Both gifts are quite special to me, and are quite appreciated