Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you were to create a spell of your own!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
I love all of these ideas ^.^ i really hope KI does these and more! I liked an idea of an Alice in Wonderland themed spell, but who knows what KI will do!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
oh yay!

spell: commander vonsauce
rank x
school
anims: commander vonsauce steps through the screen, tackle-hugs you and disappears; removes ice cream from all enemies, and the caster polymorphs into dr. mrs. von the undying for 10 rounds of awesomeness (before the inevitable disappointment that they can't be me forever).

-von

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Hot Flash
300-400 damage
5 pips
-10% damage for 3 turns

Defender
May 17, 2014
Name: Ghostly Swamp
Pip cost: 6 Regular pips and 1
Damage: Attacks each enemy for 975, gives half health back and gives you one regular pip per enemy

Animation: A swamp appears, the game quickly zooms in onto one pat of the swamp, you see eyes blinking and an ghost alligator jumps up, stands on two feet and attacks the enemy by "breathing" a ghostly fire on him.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Dr Von on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
oh yay!

spell: commander vonsauce
rank x
school
anims: commander vonsauce steps through the screen, tackle-hugs you and disappears; removes ice cream from all enemies, and the caster polymorphs into dr. mrs. von the undying for 10 rounds of awesomeness (before the inevitable disappointment that they can't be me forever).

-von
Lol well i love the idea, and ill make an acception for the tackle hug because im not a hug fan lol and all my friends hug me on purpose. Well then, lol, i still love the idea!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Hmm what about this...

Spell: Mad hat!
Damage: 800-912
Pips: 4 regular
Summary: The Mad Hattern got a new 'magic' hat that can do loads of damage! Mainly this attack throws tea at the target, which is fire burning! Also the Mad Hattern can make the hat light on fire.
School: Fire!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2015
Spell: Chaos circle
Element: Shadow
Level: 80?
Damage: Varies
Pips: X
Description: A global spell. This spell does a lot of... interesting things when it casts. The amount of pips/shadow pips used in this spell will determine how long this spell will last. Once you cast this spell, it will do one of the variety of things on each turn at a random target either it be you, your allies, or your enemies. The spell triggers when the turn is over. On the last turn of the spell, everyone gets a taste of the Chaos Circle. Things that happen in the Chaos circle are:
==
Random element/spirit damage (1-500)
Random healing (1-500)
Pips: Gives target pips (1-6)
Stun: Stuns the target
Burn/Freeze/Shock for 3 turns (200 damage each turn)
Random trap (1-3) (25%)
Random charm (1-3) (25%)
Random ward: (1-3) (25%)
Black charm: Removes a charm, ward, or trap on the target.
==
Needs more effects on this but hey it'll do... for now.
This spell will be only be obtained by an amulet with the spell in it, it will also be banned for pvp.
1 pip = 1 turn of chaos
Can only be used once per battle.
lawl

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Spell: Other Wizards Begone. Pip Cost: Zero. School: All Schools. Summary: Creates an aura around your battle to prevent other Wizards from joining. Trained by Simeon, because other than letting us know we can now buy a Castle he's pretty much useless. Available at Level 20.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Drumatar1385 on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
Spell: Chaos circle
Element: Shadow
Level: 80?
Damage: Varies
Pips: X
Description: A global spell. This spell does a lot of... interesting things when it casts. The amount of pips/shadow pips used in this spell will determine how long this spell will last. Once you cast this spell, it will do one of the variety of things on each turn at a random target either it be you, your allies, or your enemies. The spell triggers when the turn is over. On the last turn of the spell, everyone gets a taste of the Chaos Circle. Things that happen in the Chaos circle are:
==
Random element/spirit damage (1-500)
Random healing (1-500)
Pips: Gives target pips (1-6)
Stun: Stuns the target
Burn/Freeze/Shock for 3 turns (200 damage each turn)
Random trap (1-3) (25%)
Random charm (1-3) (25%)
Random ward: (1-3) (25%)
Black charm: Removes a charm, ward, or trap on the target.
==
Needs more effects on this but hey it'll do... for now.
This spell will be only be obtained by an amulet with the spell in it, it will also be banned for pvp.
1 pip = 1 turn of chaos
Can only be used once per battle.
lawl
Interesting idea, just should be a higher level for a Shadow spell.

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
I would make a spell where a guy has a box of pizza and then a crazy monster jumps out of it and eats the enemy!

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
It would be a spell called clean and it would remove all sheilds from all enimies. One time I did a tempest that was going to do a ton of damage because of a storm prisim on a storm enemy and then he casted a myth shield so my spell did hardly and damage so in that scenerio clen would be a great spell. It's like an amazing pierce!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Spell: Pridelands
School: Balance
Pips: 7
Damage: 1000- 2000 Damage plus 500 damage over time to all enemies
Description: It starts out as a scarab, the first spell. Just when the beetle is about to attack, it is jumped on and killed by a small pride of cats: a lion, a lioness, a cheetah, a leopard and a jaguar. These cats then proceed to attack the enemies, leaving a damage over time thing in their wake.

Defender
May 02, 2010
ecci the cat on Feb 18, 2015 wrote:
Spell: Pridelands
School: Balance
Pips: 7
Damage: 1000- 2000 Damage plus 500 damage over time to all enemies
Description: It starts out as a scarab, the first spell. Just when the beetle is about to attack, it is jumped on and killed by a small pride of cats: a lion, a lioness, a cheetah, a leopard and a jaguar. These cats then proceed to attack the enemies, leaving a damage over time thing in their wake.
Kinda like Wooly Mammoth. I think that damage range should be narrowed though. Pips definitely should be higher, maybe could be 6pips and 2 Shadow for the level 108 spell (if there is one)

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
Spell name : Glam and slam
Element : Enchant card
Action : turns enemies on each other and they attack each other for 3 rounds

Survivor
Nov 09, 2014
name: ThornStalk
School:
Pips:12
Damage:1700-1850
Effect: 500 to all friends
Level unlock:108

I only think the damage should be this high because Life has no back bone and to give it that would be great would be right up there with storm and fire. It would be nice for wizards

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
4pips
life spell
300 damage+400 absorb

4pip
fire spell
200damage+place fire trap on all enemies+blade on self

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Name: Headless Horseman
Pips: 10
Dmg: 1200-1275

Action: It starts out as a Jack-o-Lantern on in the middle of a dead forest then suddenly the headless horseman bursts through the trees and puts the jack-o-lantern on his head and pulls out an axe then does some strikes and slashes.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Name:Greyrose
School:
Damage:1,000-1,100
Puts a -90% shield on you and a -50% one on everyone else. Then sits behind you like a Shadow Creature, but boosts Ice Damage and Critical. lvl 108. You could change this around for the other professors.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Vanessa Everhart on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Balance shield?

There's a thing called a Tower Shield.

Another thing...Balance has a weakness to Life, Death and Myth. I myself feel that is an even balance.
Instead of a Balance shield, Balance is weaker to more schools instead of one. .-.

Just my opinion. xD

NOW TO THE SPELL:

Imagine...
(Ice spell)
A small hare. In a wintery field.
It slowly turns to you, and it goes insane? xD
It starts to grow bigger and bigger until it's pretty much as big as a mammoth.
THEN
It paws at you. xD

You get this spell at level 108?

(I'm waiting KI <3)

(JK take your time. :3)
You mean Death Bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Just leave out the mammoth part.