Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New King of Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
I love all the cool and interesting mounts Wizard101 has to offer as the next person, but I have an idea for a new one. In Mario Kart when you are racing you can get a star power and be invincible to anything that may harm you. Well this was the inspiration for my idea. I think there should be a mount where you can buy with crowns or money(I think it should just be crowns though) and it would be a temporary mount for a day. So when you equip it you would be prevented from being pulled into battles. There is an on and off switch that appears on the side of the screen when it is equipped, which allows you turn off the ability to be invincible. Then when you have to battle something you are able to do so. The mount could be an animal like a chameleon who can camouflage themselves. I feel as though this mount would address a common complaint and would be very profitable for KingsIsle. Let me know your opinions, if you can add onto my idea, or have an idea of your own.
-Elizabeth Goldstrider
Level 59 Balance

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Elizaeth Goldstrid... on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
I love all the cool and interesting mounts Wizard101 has to offer as the next person, but I have an idea for a new one. In Mario Kart when you are racing you can get a star power and be invincible to anything that may harm you. Well this was the inspiration for my idea. I think there should be a mount where you can buy with crowns or money(I think it should just be crowns though) and it would be a temporary mount for a day. So when you equip it you would be prevented from being pulled into battles. There is an on and off switch that appears on the side of the screen when it is equipped, which allows you turn off the ability to be invincible. Then when you have to battle something you are able to do so. The mount could be an animal like a chameleon who can camouflage themselves. I feel as though this mount would address a common complaint and would be very profitable for KingsIsle. Let me know your opinions, if you can add onto my idea, or have an idea of your own.
-Elizabeth Goldstrider
Level 59 Balance
cool idea. This has been mentioned many times before on the message boards but I think it should be mentioned again. There should be an elixir that you buy with crowns that makes your pet grow into a mount that you can ride.

sabrina winterbladeice level 23

Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
jennaw1123 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
cool idea. This has been mentioned many times before on the message boards but I think it should be mentioned again. There should be an elixir that you buy with crowns that makes your pet grow into a mount that you can ride.

sabrina winterbladeice level 23
That is a great idea!