Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Somebody told me if I have too many side quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
Then I'll lose my main quest. Is this true, staff?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No it's not true. Quests never leave your log until you complete them. The cannot get too full to take on more quests, it will just add more pages.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
My experience with my quest log is, some quests disappears from my log if the quest is not a quest in a specific world. Some of the quests from my school for reaching specific level do not appear in the quest log and i have to return to my school teacher to find out the name of the quest. Then I have to go to the Internet and search for the quest to find out what i need to do to complete the quest. When I do each part of the quest, the game shows me I am working on the quest, even though the quest still does not appear in my quest log. Each quest you start, write down the name of the quest to you can look it up later, if the quest disappears from you quest log.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
The only thing I can think of where it may appear that an active quest has disappeared from your quest log is if you're not switching pages if you have more than 4 quests on the go.

I think most of us take for granted that everybody would know that, but if someone is new to the game they may not. Much like how it took me almost a year of playing before I realized how to check out another player's stats. Sometimes it's very easy to overlook some of the simplest things.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
No this is not true. It's just if you have too many side quests then you won't have time to focus on your main quest. It's good to side quest though.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
That is not true. I have had pages of quests and they never went away .