Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add Aquila to world gate?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2012
Call me lazy if you want, but i don't want to go all the way to cyclops lane just so i can go to Aquila. Do you think we should Aquila to the world map?

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Call me lazy if you want

Every time something requires some challenge in the game or is too hard even the most small things like this someone complains. Running is good exercise :)

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I myself am not lazy to go through all the way to cyclops lane just to go to aquila, but it would be nice to be able to have it in the world gate. I feel like once you get the quest you'd have to use the chariot to get there in cyclops lane, but then after that its available in the world gate. Its much more convenient in my opinion.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
I toatly agree with the fact we need it added to the worlds you can travel to through the spiral door

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Players already access the world gate to travel to other worlds; so it makes complete sense adding Aquila to the world gate.

The other suggestion is to have an Aquila Tapestry players can craft and hang in their home.
Not every player will have or spend time crafting tapestries.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I think Aquila should stay where it is. I think it is small and doesn't need to be at the world gate.