Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team up!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I have a level 8 storm wizard named Victoria Stormpetal her secondary is school of life considering storm has low health. I have read other people's post and I've seen some that say storm is a hard school to solo with but others say it is an easy school to solo. I have played up to level 50 in two other schools and I've learned it's best to team up so if you'd like to team up I'm here! any body is welcome to team. I am an active player who tries to get on everyday so you can count on me to be there! please reply below

Also, if you already have a team but there is an open spot, I would love to fill it! thanks for reading!

Survivor
May 26, 2012
theurgistswag on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I have a level 8 storm wizard named Victoria Stormpetal her secondary is school of life considering storm has low health. I have read other people's post and I've seen some that say storm is a hard school to solo with but others say it is an easy school to solo. I have played up to level 50 in two other schools and I've learned it's best to team up so if you'd like to team up I'm here! any body is welcome to team. I am an active player who tries to get on everyday so you can count on me to be there! please reply below

Also, if you already have a team but there is an open spot, I would love to fill it! thanks for reading!
can I join u my wizard is level 12 his secondary is I play practically every day for a few hours his name is wolf light sword