Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Magic Books for Death, Myth, Balance, and Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
Hello, I have been unable to find any Magic Books for Death, Myth, Balance, and Ice. Also, I have been unable to find a particular Balance desk similar to that of the other schools, only the teacher's desk seems to be currently available. Also, the maximum number of in-house housing items needs to be increased dramatically, as does the maximum energy during pet training and fishing. Thanks!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ArthurSonofUther on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I have been unable to find any Magic Books for Death, Myth, Balance, and Ice. Also, I have been unable to find a particular Balance desk similar to that of the other schools, only the teacher's desk seems to be currently available. Also, the maximum number of in-house housing items needs to be increased dramatically, as does the maximum energy during pet training and fishing. Thanks!
The 'real' books you can collect and put on bookshelves? They exist. Go to the Bazaar- it's the only place you're going to find them.

Balance has a different desk that does not look like the other school-specific desks

Housing is fine. Buy a house or a bigger house. KI won't be changing this.

Energy should be boosted or split, I agree!

Survivor
May 27, 2013
ArthurSonofUther on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Try the bazaar, now remember it is updated like every ten seconds lol because of how many people go there to buy stuff like stone block or stone roses and if that doesnt work try wizard 101 central and they will tell you were to find it

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
I also have a problem with the amount of items that can be put in a house (the lack of). It doesn't make sense that a house with three rooms has the same amount of available item space as a house with seven rooms.
You can buy a potion in the crown shop that will increase the items that you can put in a house by fifty.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2012
The difficulty in finding the books on "Death Magic", "Myth Magic", "Ice Magic", and "Balance Magic is that they are simply not available. I already have the books on "Life Magic", "Storm Magic", and "Fire Magic" ( multiple titles on Fire Magic), all of which were found in the Bazar. If such books do not yet exist, could Wizard 101 Management please invent them. Also, there needs to be a regular Balance School desk, similar to the other schools. I understand that there may not be an increase in the number of available slots for housing, but there is a need for such increase by at least double. We also need an increase in energy levels to aid with the pet training, gardening, and fishing. Thanks!