Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Awful pvp glitch cost me the match.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I'm a magus. And, because I face grandmasters who have decks almost 3 times the size of mine, I like to carry multiple reshuffles ('cause I can hold that note all day, lol).

Anyway, I cast a shuffle on myself, and... it did nothing. My cards stayed gone; I did not get them back, and subsequently lost the match (and my commander rank) because I ran out of cards. Even the spectators in the crowd who saw me cast it thought it was weird that I didn't get any cards back.

Can KI please fix this before other people lose rank and waste TC because of this (and before I must lower myself to crying little wizard tears into your morning coffee)?

Sincerely,
-the former and future Commander VonSauce

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
it may have just been a one in a time glitch. if it happens again then email KI.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
Never heard that one before, but like Blaze said, I wouldn't worry about it since no others have had the problem before, well that had reported it at least. Meaning it's a rare, one in a million, glitch. But best of luck on getting Commander back!!