Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

npc cool outfits and pet:) wishlist

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
alright as you all have seen there have been many characters in the game where you wished you had their look whether it be their staff or their clothes or you wanted them as a pet name them here :) one of mine is zanetta from dragonspyre she looks awesome another is malistaire i would love his outfit while on that nightrunner mount :D he would also be good as a petoh and i also would like all school teachers as pets :) like a falmea pet would be epic xD post yours ;) looking forward to hear you guys :)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
ac3z on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
alright as you all have seen there have been many characters in the game where you wished you had their look whether it be their staff or their clothes or you wanted them as a pet name them here :) one of mine is zanetta from dragonspyre she looks awesome another is malistaire i would love his outfit while on that nightrunner mount :D he would also be good as a petoh and i also would like all school teachers as pets :) like a falmea pet would be epic xD post yours ;) looking forward to hear you guys :)
Great idea! I would love to have Malistaires robe it's so cool!

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer