Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treant fish?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Where does treant fish locate besides unicorn way. I got 6 treant fish in the unicorn way so far, but i can't find them in the unicorn way anymore. I don't know why, so please help me where else to find them besides unicorn way. I need them to craft.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2013
linhphamm on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Where does treant fish locate besides unicorn way. I got 6 treant fish in the unicorn way so far, but i can't find them in the unicorn way anymore. I don't know why, so please help me where else to find them besides unicorn way. I need them to craft.
they are just in unicorn way. sometimes you need to log out and back in like I do or do a few quests. that allows unicorn way to reset and create more treant fish

Explorer
May 08, 2014
Hey if you ever need locations and types of fish please go check out fan websites like Duelist101 cause they have plenty useful tips there! happy fishing friend

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
I wish you the best of luck unfortunately with the number of people trying to craft the tank you need most and the tanks being crowns items it will take a long time. I just got through spending 30 energy to scan 10 realms only to find no life type fish in any of them. It would help a lot for these to be in more areas but KI won't cut into their crowns sales.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I've been catching quite a few Tanks in Mooshu and Grizzleheim treasure chests. I've caught like 8 tanks so far, a lot more than any of the fish needed for crafting just one.