Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better availability of game bundles-online options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I want to be able to buy all bundles and products from your website only. I live more than 50 miles from any store that sells them..100 mi round trip .. feel my pain . W101 is my fun out here in the country. Please make these more readily available, we need an online option. I promise you will make so much money when you do... I would buy all I could if I did not have to drive. Think about it.
Iridian JadeThistle
Exalted Sorcerer
53 years old.. with money to spend
Help an old lady out would ya please?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
WildeHilde33 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
I want to be able to buy all bundles and products from your website only. I live more than 50 miles from any store that sells them..100 mi round trip .. feel my pain . W101 is my fun out here in the country. Please make these more readily available, we need an online option. I promise you will make so much money when you do... I would buy all I could if I did not have to drive. Think about it.
Iridian JadeThistle
Exalted Sorcerer
53 years old.. with money to spend
Help an old lady out would ya please?

I feel really sad no one has replied to this post
Why would Wizard 101 not sell their own products?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
All the bundles make their way to online sales in their cycle. Once the cards run their life out in stores, they go to online sales and then eventually get retired.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
There has been a plethora of posts similar to this one. KI simply chooses to do it this way,and customer needs/satisfaction just doesn't seem to factor in. It baffles me as well.