Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level should I be to enter celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
Hi , ok so I'm almost done with Dragonspyre,and i was thinking i would level up about one or two more times and I'm level 51 very close to 52 and I'm doing Wintertusk and started that at level 48 i believe.So after DS you go to Celestia.I was just wondering is my level ok for CL or not i was thinking of finishing Wintertusk so i could have leviathan and continuing celestia with a more powerful spell so it would be easier with my damage and one shot kill the sharks or what ever with 1,500-2,000 health.What do you guys think?Thanks for the Tips and such.

Blake:Level 51

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
brobrostorm on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
Hi , ok so I'm almost done with Dragonspyre,and i was thinking i would level up about one or two more times and I'm level 51 very close to 52 and I'm doing Wintertusk and started that at level 48 i believe.So after DS you go to Celestia.I was just wondering is my level ok for CL or not i was thinking of finishing Wintertusk so i could have leviathan and continuing celestia with a more powerful spell so it would be easier with my damage and one shot kill the sharks or what ever with 1,500-2,000 health.What do you guys think?Thanks for the Tips and such.

Blake:Level 51
Your Lvl Here Is Fine just watch out for Other Storm bosses Get a friend for that

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
Do you have to be a certain level to go to worlds? I got into Krokotopia before i was level 20 i know for sure. Then Grizzleheim at 20. Thats it. People are always asking if their level is good enough to go into a certain world. Is there certain levels?

Samantha DaisyHeart lvl 20