Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

creature heath

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Ok so I went to Avalon to help one of my friends even though i'm in Celestia right now. He was fighting goblins that were rank 11 in a place called high road. I noticed that they have the same health as some creatures in CL. Why is that if Avalon is 2 worlds after CL?
Richard level 51

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
swashguy on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
Ok so I went to Avalon to help one of my friends even though i'm in Celestia right now. He was fighting goblins that were rank 11 in a place called high road. I noticed that they have the same health as some creatures in CL. Why is that if Avalon is 2 worlds after CL?
Richard level 51
Well, by the time they started making Avalon, they started giving storm school creatures less health because they have better attacks. Also Cl, ZF and AV all have more or less the same amount of health for creatures. The goblin in high road is storm so it has a little less health than all the other enemies, and it is probably equal health to one of the CL creatures like life or ice or balance. Meaning you probably compared a high health CL creature with a low health AV creature.

Alex Silverstone level 76

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
People complained that Avalon and Azteca were too hard, so they lowered the life and starting pips of the mobs. Storm mobs might have had similar level health as some in CL, but they also have more powerful spells and critical/resist.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Mostly like what he said, storm creatures have lower health. Since they have lower health, they can probably be compared with some from CL and ZF. But even if they have low health they have stronger attacks and know more spells. They have higher crit and block ratings, and great resist. AV minions are tough without the right gear, so make sure you get some resist and some block. maybe a good critical also. but make sure that you are prepared. Because most bosses in AV have a great deal of damage and can have high health. Good question though.

Patrick. Level 82 wizard

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Thank you, patrick, for defending the honour of Storm.

Marlybone street corners.