Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New first dorms

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Before you have a huge castle, your stuck with a small inside dorm room. I was thinking, hey, why not make an outside area for the dorm rooms? I have a castle, but before then, i had an outside item in my dorm, which couldn't be placed! So maybe they could add an outdoor area for dorms so when you get outside items, it won't be sitting in your inventory or bank collecting dust.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Bluestar0713 on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Before you have a huge castle, your stuck with a small inside dorm room. I was thinking, hey, why not make an outside area for the dorm rooms? I have a castle, but before then, i had an outside item in my dorm, which couldn't be placed! So maybe they could add an outdoor area for dorms so when you get outside items, it won't be sitting in your inventory or bank collecting dust.
Dorm rooms do not have outside space in real life which is probably why these don't either.
But I do think a nice deck or patio would be an awesome add!

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Bluestar0713 on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Thats why its called a Dorm, isnt meant to be big. The house seller in the Shopping District may serve as some help to you. Save around 5000 gold when you are Level 15, he may be able to help you with this.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
i agree they could have an area out of the back of your dorm that is an outside area, it would not be big but would still be an outside area. i think that would be cool to have

Survivor
Apr 08, 2014
You only have to stay in the Dorms till level 10 so what's the big deal. Not like it takes that long to get to level 10. It took me like two weeks to get past level 10 and move into my castle so my tree didn't have to spend too much time in my back pack. I love that I can fit a tree into my backpack.

Wolf Nightshield