Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
Hi fellow wizards,
i would like to hatch with one of the following pets and i dont care about their stats:
nightmare
snowball
fire efreet
heckhound

i have the following pets if you have one of the above of are interested in the below: coldfire dragon(healing ability, gives eirikur axebreaker), firecat(fire resist), white winter owl(may cast guardian shield,better power pip chance) eyecaramba(higher mana, better power pip chance).
plz reply if you want to hatch i will be in helephant realm most nights in hatchery for a little while mostly around 7 or 7:15 US central time.

Valdus Ghostsword

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Which Nightmare are you looking for, the first-generation one from the Nightmare Pack or the Helephant/Unicorn hybrid?

Miranda Nightsinger, Archmage Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Journeyman Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
um i believe the first generation, i think the one with orange legs,eyes and black body.
There's a helephant/unicorn hybrid????

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Both Nightmares look the same and give Meteor Strike card at baby.

Here's info on the first generation from the Nightmare Pack....

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Nightmare

Here's info on the Unicorn/Helephant hybrid....

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Nightmare_(Hybrid)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
do you have both? i prefer the first generation, but the unicorn/helephant hybrid is fine.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I have an adult first-generation Nightmare on my main wizard (the necromancer). Her manifested talents are Unicorn and Pip O'Plenty.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
that'll be great! i will be in hatchery on 3/25 and 3/26 at 5:45-6:00pm US central time in the helephant realm. Is that a good time for you?

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Thursday 3/27 at 5:45PM Central works for me. Next couple of days don't work with my schedule. Is that OK for you?

What is your wizard's name so I know who to look for? My main wizard, Miranda Nightsinger, will have the Unicorn equipped.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
By the way, I'd like to do this hatch with your Coldfire Dragon if that's OK.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
thats a good time for me and yes, we can hatch with my coldfire dragon.

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
my wizard's name is valdus ghostsword, lvl 27 pyromancer. He has his coldfire dragoon equipped. Lets meet in the hatchery in the helephant realm.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I didn't see this until after 6PM CST. My apologies!

Can you meet in the hatchery on Helephant realm any time Saturday, Sunday, or Monday?

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
I can meet almost anytime on sunday and in the afternoon monday. is there a time thats good for you? i am pretty open.

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Is Sunday at 2PM Central time OK for you? In the hatchery on Helephant realm?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
Hi I have a question.

I have a magma dragon pet and a jinn pet. I would like to know If I were to hatch these two pets together will I be able to get a glacier dragon this way??

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Hi, MaryOne1.

Unfortunately, a Jinn and Magma Dragon will not produce a Glacier Dragon. A Glacier Draogn is a Bone Dragon / Mammoth hybrid so you would need to hatch those two pets for a chance at getting a Glacier Dragon.

If you know a wizard who already has a Glacier Dragon and that wizard is willing to hatch with you, you can hatch either a Bone Dragon or Mammoth with the Glacier Dragon for a chance at getting the hybrid. That's how my necromancer hatched a Shadow Phoenix (Scarecrow / Phoenix hybrid) for my pyromancer; my Death wizard hatched her Scarecrow with another wizard's Shadow Phoenix, and on the third try got a Shadow Phoenix baby that my lil pyromancer has now.

Good luck!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
I am sorry that i missed your message miranda. I will be free any day really except friday so plz let me know another good time.

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
ValdusGhostsword on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards,
i would like to hatch with one of the following pets and i dont care about their stats:
nightmare
snowball
fire efreet
heckhound

i have the following pets if you have one of the above of are interested in the below: coldfire dragon(healing ability, gives eirikur axebreaker), firecat(fire resist), white winter owl(may cast guardian shield,better power pip chance) eyecaramba(higher mana, better power pip chance).
plz reply if you want to hatch i will be in helephant realm most nights in hatchery for a little while mostly around 7 or 7:15 US central time.

Valdus Ghostsword
It's good to see someone FINALLY want to hatch for non-hybrid making pets just for the collecting and not for double all around resistance

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 70

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Miranda Nightsinge... on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Which Nightmare are you looking for, the first-generation one from the Nightmare Pack or the Helephant/Unicorn hybrid?

Helephant/Unicorn hybrid? Back up the truck, when did the happen?

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 70

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
@ Valdus I can hatch Thursday 4/3/14 at 6PM Central. I'll be in the hatchery on Helephant realm.

@ wanted468 There are posts on this message board about the Unicorn/Helephant hybrid Nightmare from three years ago so, though rare, it's been around a while.

Miranda Nightmare, Archmage Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
Miranda Nightsinger; I have only a few days left before my month after getting crowns is up. After that I can't post anymore replies. Please let me know another time that works for you and if I can't reply, I'll try my best to meet you then. Just a quick recap, I can only meet you after 6 pm CST weekdays and pretty much anytime between 7am-8pm CST on weekends. Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
hi miranda,
I have enough gold to hatch anytime. Would Sunday 6pm CT be a good time for you? If not, plz let me know at the soonest time possible.

Thanks,
Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
I am so sorry I wasnt there at 6CT. I have some matters to deal with, so i wont be able to be online for a little while. But thank you for your efforts in trying to hatch with me.

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I have a nightmare, snowball, and heckhound if you want. If you hadn't already found an offer, I'm up to it if you are.

-Scarlet Moon Stone, lvl 41