Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the first thing you do when you log in to Wizard101?

Open my Friends panel to see who's online
32% [130]
Recall home to check on my Garden
37% [152]
Head straight for the PvP arena
0% [3]
Open my quest journal to see what I need to do next
17% [70]
Dive right into the action and get into a duel
2% [10]
Head to the Bazaar for a little shopping
1% [7]
Open the Crown Shop to see what's new
1% [6]
Something else I'll post in a reply
5% [24]

What's the first thing you do when you log in?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
I check my friend list. And then i train my pet, then i either quest or do pvp

Survivor
Feb 12, 2014
I check my gardens, and then I actually go use all my energy on my pet first before going back to questing. I want a strong pet. though, i am disappointed i haven't found a life oriented pet. I keep getting Ice.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Always check my gardens first thing it's a must lol

Survivor
May 27, 2013
I check on my buddy list, to see if anyone wants to do bane :P
~Nicholas WillowDust, Level 20 Death Wizard

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I begin the questing.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I see who's on, and use energy for garden or pet training depending on what I'm working on . Which happens first, friends or garden? Friends. Which happens first, friends or pet training? Pet training. Chatting doesn't work well during pet games and I like to get that taken care of before hellos and calls for help flood in.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
My typical order is

1. Garden
2. Pet train
3. Farm
4. Quest

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Lets see, I'm a social person, so I'd check first my friendslist, and if not, I'd head to the Bazaar to see whats up or sell. Or, I'd go to my favorite place in the game, and check up on who's there. I don't really have plants, (I'm too lazy to keep them goin') So I'd cross that out. lol

Rebecca, delver of Ice
"Life is too short to keep grudges, so you're better off not keeping them at all."

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I've given up on gardening. I sometimes check my friends list to see whos online, or level up my low levels.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Of course check to see if my friends are online! I don't garden much (yet, at least) and my friends are almost always on.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
  • say hi to people farm than garden

Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm REALLY close to leveling, I'll just jump right in and follow the arrow to get that next level. On the other hand, if I've got a crafting quest that I need reagents for that I'm too lazy to farm for that I need in huge numbers, I'm heading to the Bazaar to try and nab what I need.

Most of the time though, I'm tending to my garden so my plants don't die and then heading over to the Pet Pavilion to use what's left of my energy on improving my pet. :)

Deirdre Darkheart- Level 74 Necromancer

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I head to the Pet Training Area and deplete my energy bottle in training games. If I don't then I may level up and miss an opportunity to train a pet to Mega. Keeping an empty energy bottle is the key to success in both Gardening and Pet Training. Energy bottles get refilled free at level up. Important for all wizards who aren't maximum level.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Well, I said that I check panel for friends online on the poll. But in all honesty, I more of check who is online, randomly port to friends, or I will sit in the Commons and watch people and observe.

Seth NightFlame95
Taryn ShadowCloud36

Survivor
Aug 22, 2012
It very well depends on my plan,
Sometimes right before i log in i plan out what i would like to do in wizard one and my strategies throughout my playtime, like somethings i go for gold to buy better gear or maybe gardening items. Or another day i will go mass EXP. so i can finish a world, or get a new spell or something like that. Or maybe i will check my friends list and see what they are up to, i think you get my point so i will leave you with this,

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

------ Luke stormbringer Lvl 34

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
1. Garden
2. train pet to use energy
3. check low level friends to see if they need help.
4. Quest
mattie1010 level 95 Life

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Are you checking your Friends list or heading straight for a duel?
Is shopping your goal or is tending to your plants a priority?
Tell us in the poll and comments below:
I go right on into battle.

Thomas Flame

Level 46

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
Check Friends List, Garden then go down through friends list asking if any needs help are click just to say Hi..........

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I check on my Couch Potatoes to make sure they don't resort to eating each other after finishing their Potato Chips XD

Sorry, bad joke :P I do however tend to my plants.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
Lately I have been training pets a lot, so pretty much soon as I get on, I go straight to the per pavilion.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Try and decide if I should be my highest lvl character, one of my lvl 7 characters or my two lvl 3 chars.

Vanessa DragonCoin Level 24

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Usually, I check my friends. Never know when you will need help in battle. Sometimes, quest book, battle, or some other quest-related activity.

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
First thing I do is check my deck to see if I have the right one equipped for what I'm doing (questing, 1v1 pvp, 4v4 pvp, or classic 1v1 pvp)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Are you checking your Friends list or heading straight for a duel?
Is shopping your goal or is tending to your plants a priority?
Tell us in the poll and comments below:
I go straight to my friends list!
Who's with me!

-Cole SilverShard Lvl 95

Squire
May 10, 2013
Paige MoonShade on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Well of course, check my gardens.
I hate gardening, it could help you get a lot of gold, but its kinda useless, and a waste of gold.