Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discussion Crafting in Khrysalis and more...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
If Kingsisle makes a recipe vendor (or recipe vendors), First off, do you think they'll make a new crafting rank for those new recipes in Khrysalis? Also, if there are recipe vendors, what kind of recipes do you think they should sell? I think there should be some Level 96 crafted gear. Something that's better then the Level 86 Azteca crafted gear which turned out to be a turn down compared to the Avalon Crafted Gear. The Azteca crafted gear isn't as good as the Avalon Crafted Gear thou. Anyways, if there was to be some level 96 crafted gear, what should the crafted gear include in terms of stats? And what could the appearance of the gear look like? If the recipes was to require the new crafting rank, what should the new crafting rank quest require you to have to make the recipe to obtain the crafting rank? If there was level 96 crafted gear, I hope it's something that actually looks good in appearance.

Also, let's talk about any new spells. What do you think the new spells might be? Any ideas of what the new spells might be and what amount of pips they'll cost? I'm personally hoping that they make a new Drain Damage spell for Death. On my Death Character, I only use my Drain Damage spells so I would love to see a new drain damage spell. I'm hoping that what ever the spells would be for each school, I'm hoping that the spell would be different for each school. The King Artorius spell is cool but it's basically the same spell and spell animation for all schools. I would like to see each school have their own uniquely different spell.

Last thing, do you think Kingsisle is gonna make any more appearance only gear in the Crown Shop? It would be interesting to see some more new appearance only gear and if they was, I'm hoping that the boys version of the new appearance only gear is more boyish like have a cape or something. In my opinion, even thou people say that the Archangel's Attire (I'm referring to the robe part) isn't a dress, it's a robe, I still personally say that it still looks like a dress for a boy. Still, who would like to see more appearance only gear? Also, can you tell me what your ideas of a new appearance only gear would look like? Like, tell me what kind of appearance only gear you would like to see in the Crown Shop and please describe the appearance you're thinking of in as much detail as you can so me and everyone else can get a basic picture of the appearance that you're trying to explain.