Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too high of a lvl for Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Everyone I meet in Celestia is Grandmaster and I am already lvl 65 (close to 66). I should already be in Zafaria! I do all the side quests and did every world that I have access to but because of this I move pretty slow. So am I too high of a level?
Thanks,
Neela Lotusflower
Legendary Necromancer

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Nope, that is about right. Some people skip sides and get into worlds at minimum levels, but that really isn't a good idea. Those are often the players who struggle and complain that things are too hard. You are fine.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Hey There!

I don't think you could be too high a level for any world! It'll certainly be easier to quest through worlds - you may hit the 95 Level Cap before you reach the end of the game!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
glowstorm13 on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Everyone I meet in Celestia is Grandmaster and I am already lvl 65 (close to 66). I should already be in Zafaria! I do all the side quests and did every world that I have access to but because of this I move pretty slow. So am I too high of a level?
Thanks,
Neela Lotusflower
Legendary Necromancer
There is no such thing as being too high of a level for anything. What it means is that you will struggle a lot less than those that hit Celestia at level 50.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Thanks,
Neela Lotusflower
Legendary Necromancer
there is no such thing as too high of a level there is no such thing as too low of a lvl

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
You are not to high lvl for celestia but maybe you are a little glitched so you can't go to the world it happened to my friend in game he just said forget it and did want ever he wanted he also uses me as transportation to other worlds XD

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
You're absolutely fine. I was about level 52 when I finished Mooshu LOL. That was because while doing Mooshu, I decided to stop and finish the Grizzleheim quests so I can get to Wintertusks. When I got to Wintertusks, I leveled up a lot. While I was like Level 50, my StoryLine quest was still in Mooshu lol so you're absolutely positively fine. Btw, being a higher then normal level in a world just means that it's that much easier for you to fight enemies. You don't need to worry, just enjoy :) Also, the ones that start a world at the minimum level required means that it'll be a little difficult for them to get through but since you're Level 65, you'll do just fine

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
I agree with everyone else who has posted. There's no such thing as "too high" a level, and being above the minimum when you enter a new world will serve you well as you'll struggle less. Of course I am a bit biased. I run my necromancer the same way; I do every side quest I can so she was level 69 when she entered Zafaria and is roaring through there just fine.

Miranda Nightsinger, Transcendent Necromancer
Calamity Windbane, Magus Diviner

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Thanks,
Neela Lotusflower
Legendary Necromancer
No.
There is no such thing as too high of a level for any world.
Some people do all the quests and move slower while others skip the sides.
Hope this was helpful.

Jasmine Jadestone,
Adept Necromancer

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Well I am not going to repeat the troops in here but I will tell you this .... Being of high level early on will make life easier later when you hit the harder parts of the game .... ( and I do mean you will hit the harder parts of the game ) I was Doing Marylebone at level 55 .... doing all the side quests and side worlds help so much in progress .... ( now if they can only get your pet to help .... )

Thanks For Reading

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
nah your OK there is no such thing as being a 2 high of a lvl. I am lvl 67 I think and still in this is weird but still in ... dragonspyre. because she has done winterbane and pagoda a lot and all the side quests until now.I will prob be level 95 in hmm Azteca way before I hit krysalis lol. well your not alone :D