Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Central Derby Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Two new derby tournaments are in need of participants!

Want to learn more about derby and compete against some of the best? Whether you're a racing veteran or completely new to the track, Wizard101 Central offers several tournaments to showcase your skills. Check out two tournaments below that are in need of participants!

9th Ancient: This competitive tournament is only open to ANCIENT pets. The top 3 will receive crowns!

2nd Jr. Adult: This tournament is only open to people who have NOT won a derby tournament before. It's a Adult pet only competition and the winner will receive crowns!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or Caspeen. Good luck and have fun!

Defender
May 31, 2009
Been a while since I posted here but there are some Derby tournaments open on Wizard101 Central and we're in need of some racers!

Most of the tournaments are for Adult level pets - there's one for regular adult pets, one for 1st generation adultpets, and even a Jr. Adult tournament for players who aren't crazy competitive - but there is also one for First Generation TEEN pets.

All the tournaments have CROWN prizes too!

Even better, until the end of the year if you participate in a Derby tournament and recruit a friend to participate as well, I'll gift you BOTH a card pack! Get TWO friends to participate, I'll gift you TWO packs and one to each friend!

What a win win win - you get to race, you get to meet others who race, AND you can win stuff!

So, do the right thing and help the derby community by participating.

Can't wait to see you all on the courses...

Casp

Defender
May 31, 2009
It's September which can only mean one thing - Anniversary time!

To celebrate, Central is hosting a few Derby Tournaments themed in honor of the 12th Anniversary. Both tournaments - one for anyone to join and one for only players who have never won a Central Derby Tournament - are for pets whose MANIFEST pedigree is 12 or lower. This number makes for some interesting decisions when choosing a pet - do you go for a Derby SUPER pet which would almost certainly mean your pet might be Adult level at the highest? Or do you go for an Ancient or Epic pet whose talents and abilities might not be...ideal...BUT makes up for the lack of quality by sheer quantity AND the has the option of using a jewel?

Decisions decisions!

Not only are these races some of the most fun to do but there are prizes at stake for those with the skill to notch a few wins.

And if you don't have a pet that qualifies but DO have a great Teen pet, the 4th Jr. Teen tournament is also in need of a few more participants.

So get those pets revved up and come one come all

Casp

Defender
May 31, 2009
Still looking for some players to fill out a few of the derby tournaments! As an incentive to getting the Anniversary tournaments under way I'll be gifting a card pack to all participants - win or lose - so long as the tournaments start before September 30th!

So what do you have to lose - JOIN!

Survivor
May 24, 2014
Question. Does Wizard101 central still have these derby tournaments? I've been trying to get into the ranked derby but cannot find anyone.