Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to Ice's universal gear?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
Ok, I am not complaining so lets skip that lol. I get straight to the point. I am a lvl 65 right now and I can not find any gear with universal resistance for ice anymore, the best I got is the lvl 58 celestian gear. The Waterworks gear isn't worth it imo, but if its a suggestion I will take it. does anyone have suggestions on the gear that would be beneficial?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
At your level Waterworks is the best gear available. You should look at Wintertusk crafted gear too, it's almost as good for most schools.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I'd try the level 66 robe and hat from Koyate Ghostmane. The Robe is the Shivering Breath Robes. I don't remember the name of the hat, but it's the only ice one there, so it should be rather easy to find.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Diamond Dust on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I am not complaining so lets skip that lol. I get straight to the point. I am a lvl 65 right now and I can not find any gear with universal resistance for ice anymore, the best I got is the lvl 58 celestian gear. The Waterworks gear isn't worth it imo, but if its a suggestion I will take it. does anyone have suggestions on the gear that would be beneficial?
good luck, lol.

after waterworks, the best gear for ice is avalon crafted... but that's a few levels away; until then, your level 58 or 60 gear is the way to go.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Diamond Dust on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
use that fifth ty ate gear and head to triton avenue and farm waterworks its a hard dungeon but sweet gear if you beat waterworks until you get it it is called the frostbit set