Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krampus Drop Still Available or not?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
I see on WikiCentral that Krampus is available in the Yuletide pack and Loremaster. Will the krampus spell be still available after the Yuletide pack is gone or will I have to wait until next winter. Id like an answer to this from Lydia Greyrose or someone there. I have a low level fire and it will be a while before I can get him to dragonspyre.

Explorer
May 09, 2010
I do not know if Krampus is still available in packs. But if it does, you'll be spending a lot of crowns to get it.
I suggest get your to level 30 and have a friend port you to Dragonspyre. I see a lot of low level there, I do not see any reason farmers will not let you join. You wont do a lot, but support will; be good, bring death dispels TC, and cleanse. this will be very helpful for attackers.

BTW I got my krampus in 5 tries. Lucky me.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I think it was holiday only like other seasonal drops. I farmed the Loremaster today with two other wizards and none of us got it, so try again next year.

Thanks again to the developers for giving us Loremaster and seasonal spells. I hope there will be more :D

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I am also curious about whether this spell drop is still available.

On four of my other characters, I got Krampus in just a few tries back in December. More recently, I tried to get Krampus, spent at least 90 minutes farming, and got nothing. Is it gone, or is the rate of drop just severely reduced?

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Ever Wonder on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
I do not know if Krampus is still available in packs. But if it does, you'll be spending a lot of crowns to get it.
I suggest get your to level 30 and have a friend port you to Dragonspyre. I see a lot of low level there, I do not see any reason farmers will not let you join. You wont do a lot, but support will; be good, bring death dispels TC, and cleanse. this will be very helpful for attackers.

BTW I got my krampus in 5 tries. Lucky me.
I got krampus on my first try .

Survivor
May 30, 2011
I'm wondering the same thing about the krampus spell

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I made sure both my wizards got this while it was out. I figured in January it would go away. Fortunately, the drop rate was fairly high at the time

Survivor
May 30, 2010
I have been farming Loremaster myself like crazy for Krampus and I wish Lydia Greyrose or someone from KingsIsle would answer to this.

Administrator
Yes Krampus will be available from the Loremaster all year round.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Yes! Thanks Professor!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Rather helpful, much appreciation for answering.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
was drop rate increased for the holidays?

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
I don't think it is, but I may be wrong. the tc is still available I know that because I got it today in a pack. its ok to get a friend to get to get you to dragonspyre! a lot of people let you join when their farming! its ok if they don't try with someone else. if nobody can or does not want to, I will be glad to!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
What about it becoming a permanent spell unlocked for your deck? If loremaster does not drop it in this form, where can you get the recipe for it if it exists.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
RIGDON1972 on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
What about it becoming a permanent spell unlocked for your deck? If loremaster does not drop it in this form, where can you get the recipe for it if it exists.
She DOES drop it in permanent form.