Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wheater or not.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2012
Would anyone like to have the game shift weather conditions, and have a day and night cycle? I think it could be great. I have been thinking about it for a while and it seems like a good Idea in my opinion. I want to know what you all think. Do you think we could do some weather? We could have some snow, or some storms, some sunny days, and clear nights, all over the spiral. So comment your opinion. I had this in my head for the past month. Comment fast. if you want try and find me around the spiral (character name: Nicholas) and let me know what you think. I am typically wearing green and black winterbane gear on a war boar yelling "I am lok i of as guard." Hope to hear what you all think.
Nicholas aka Loki of Asguard

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Nicholas3798 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Would anyone like to have the game shift weather conditions, and have a day and night cycle? I think it could be great. I have been thinking about it for a while and it seems like a good Idea in my opinion. I want to know what you all think. Do you think we could do some weather? We could have some snow, or some storms, some sunny days, and clear nights, all over the spiral. So comment your opinion. I had this in my head for the past month. Comment fast. if you want try and find me around the spiral (character name: Nicholas) and let me know what you think. I am typically wearing green and black winterbane gear on a war boar yelling "I am lok i of as guard." Hope to hear what you all think.
Zeke said this won't happen (day and night cycles).

If you scroll down to his reply on the link listed below, Zeke said that "The worlds of the Spiral do not act the same way that Earth does - they do not rotate therefore their day/night is fixed."

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/ideas-i-would-like-to-see-in-the-game-48151

Now, the weather conditions may be a different story. After all, we can have "snow" if we have a snowglobe.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Survivor
May 20, 2012
omg that's perfect though idk how it'll work for drangonspyre but for every other worlds yes i'm all for it id love the changing between day and night and weather patterns it would be more realistic

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
Nicholas3798 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I love this idea! It would be a lot better if we didn't just have sunny days everyday in the spiral. Some other ideas would be dragonspyre could have a volcano eruption every now and then, mooshu could have tornadoes with leaves all in them, and kroktopia can have sandstorms (I mean for the whole day, just everywhere) for like the other schools, in mooshu, in dragonspyre, and in kroktopia. I know these are bad ideas but i think they are smart.

P.S. Nicholas, the Loki of Asgard thing is hilarious.

Ethan, level 31 Wizard
notable quote: "Get ready to feel the burn!"

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
I'd really appreciate it if like the Music Machine we received a weather machine.

We'd only be allowed 5 Inside and 5 Outside. And the things that make the weather could be snow globes or crystals.

As for one other question for an Administrator. Where does the Sunlight and Moonlight of the Spiral come from if the worlds don't rotate or move?

~Sincerely, Hunter the Verdant Emerald...

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Sadly, Prospector Zeke said this won't ever happen. Plus, everyone is in a different time zone.