Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
this is an issue that i have and some of you player might have too. i was in a dungeon and while i was doing this dungeon the game kicked me off. so i'm just saying that the dungeon should save where you where at. well that is my only thing that i believe that kingslsle should fix or change see to consideration
thank you for reading

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
skyridderoo11oo on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
this is an issue that i have and some of you player might have too. i was in a dungeon and while i was doing this dungeon the game kicked me off. so i'm just saying that the dungeon should save where you where at. well that is my only thing that i believe that kingslsle should fix or change see to consideration
thank you for reading
Well sadly KI wont because when you enter a dungeon if you have it abled it will say that it will delete your progress if you log off which when the game boots you off is technically logging of this is a problem like when in the test realm and it shuts down for new updates or something.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
If you leave the dungeon or in this case get kicked you have 30 minuets to go back in BY YOURSELF!!! If you go in again with another player the dungeon will reset, but if you're by your self and go in under 30 minuets then it should save. I'm not sure how many times you can do this though.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
thank you for reading
It does. If you log back in and join the dungeon within the 30 minutes you continue where you left off, unless you happen to rejoin another realm because it was full.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
This is strange. What do you mean by kicked you off? It may have to do with your internet connection.
The dungeon will save your progress for thirty minutes, but remember you have to go in alone without anyone who wasn't already in the dungeon with you or you will start over.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
if kings isle did change the dungeon to save your spot that would be great. i'm tired of having to restarting dungeons when i'm at the end of it and it loses connection

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
thank you for reading
I take back what I said KI just updated it so there is "Team Up" so before you enter a dungeon you can team with other people wanting to do that dungeon even if there in a different realm! Also "Recall" so if you leave a dungeon you can go back to the dungeon. So I guess KI did listen to us. Thanks KingsIsle.