Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clearly you've taken damage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
I have noticed something that's kind of...... off. When your wizard has been attacked by a storm shark and multiple fire elves, they walk away looking as good as when the have started. My idea is if your wizard is attacked other people could see it. If you have been attacked by a storm spell, then your wizard should look like cartoon characters after they mess with power lines or something. Like singed and frilly hair and a charred face, maybe even burnt clothing. After said wizard healed, then they would be back to there glories self. What I want you to do is reply what you think would happen to a wizard if they really faced what horrible spells and monsters that had just attacked them. No blood or gore, just cartoonistic effects.

Garrett Spell
"If you have a problem, freeze it and forget it."

Survivor
May 11, 2010
I agree with you, but there should be an option to turn it on and off.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
hocuscadabra on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I have noticed something that's kind of...... off. When your wizard has been attacked by a storm shark and multiple fire elves, they walk away looking as good as when the have started. My idea is if your wizard is attacked other people could see it. If you have been attacked by a storm spell, then your wizard should look like cartoon characters after they mess with power lines or something. Like singed and frilly hair and a charred face, maybe even burnt clothing. After said wizard healed, then they would be back to there glories self. What I want you to do is reply what you think would happen to a wizard if they really faced what horrible spells and monsters that had just attacked them. No blood or gore, just cartoonistic effects.

Garrett Spell
"If you have a problem, freeze it and forget it."
LOL, love this idea! Except that my storm wizard's hair would be permanently fried, since I am a solo player and have garbage for defensive stats... Her therapy might get expensive.

-von "take a nap and hope the problem goes away" shadowsong

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Lol I think all of my characters would have a permanent dazed look with little gobblers floating around their heads ... I get killed (yeah I know you don't actually die) a lot. Well that's a cool idea, I would definitely love to see my character actually looking affected for once. (She's super stone-hearted, I never see her crying when the storyline gets really sad.) Then my character would finally be able to take a bad picture! (lol well that one picture when she was wearing super weird clothes was pretty bad)

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth