Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feliz navidad

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
hello sir/madam:

my question is regarding Feliz navidad and others who come to his place through out the year. Why is it that the items they carry never have an option for players to gift them? i always wanted to gift stuff to my friends who are no so fortunate with getting crowns but it just so happens that all the chars that come there never have an option to gift as does crown shop. I feel the addition of that option would be a wonderful idea.

ty for all the wonderful work you guys do :)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
Blake9242 on Dec 25, 2013 wrote:
hello sir/madam:

my question is regarding Feliz navidad and others who come to his place through out the year. Why is it that the items they carry never have an option for players to gift them? i always wanted to gift stuff to my friends who are no so fortunate with getting crowns but it just so happens that all the chars that come there never have an option to gift as does crown shop. I feel the addition of that option would be a wonderful idea.

ty for all the wonderful work you guys do :)
You do know some of the same items are in the crown shop where you can gift them, right?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Wolf DunePyre on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
You do know some of the same items are in the crown shop where you can gift them, right?
were they? i fail to see any of the wands feliz had in the crown shop besides the yuletide pack and they only gave the pip less wands.