Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Hello. I am not really good at pet hatching and I have a question. I have pet with Spell-proof Spell-defy and pain giver. My parents trait were Double resist, fairy, and pain giver and the other pet was pierce and pain giver. Can someone tell me if i should keep training or hatch. I currently have 3 mega snack packs and I need a accurate answer so I wont waste $15.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
terry213 on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I am not really good at pet hatching and I have a question. I have pet with Spell-proof Spell-defy and pain giver. My parents trait were Double resist, fairy, and pain giver and the other pet was pierce and pain giver. Can someone tell me if i should keep training or hatch. I currently have 3 mega snack packs and I need a accurate answer so I wont waste $15.
`I'm not the best hatcher in the world, but i think that it depends. It is honestly up to you Although in my opinion, the hatched pet is an OK pet. I think you should hatch again.

Quin GoldGlen

Survivor
Sep 01, 2013
If I had to choose I would make a better healing pet, because that's a commonly chosen pet to have due to its usefulness. But I am not exactly sure what you like in a pet, so I would say if you like what you see on a pet keep it. :) But do remember that any pet can be upgraded, no matter how good it is. So if your fine with your pet how it is now, keep it for a good amount of time and then upgrade it when you feel confident!

Kaitlyn Goldenhorn (Adept Gardener, Level 50)