Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hades loot chest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
this is my first poste but I have a max
level ice wizard and I farm hades a lot and never get his gear and it is getting to a point were I waste a lot of my free time but if the makers of the game put a loot chest it might save a lot of time so tell me what you think 90 51

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Sure, Let the hard working people waste hours, days, weeks earning gear, when some other can just buy it all. No. I for one can't afford to buy crowns every so month, the only times I have brought crowns so far is 2 times, for my death wizards shoes, and winged deliverance, then my storms shoes. Over the course of 4 years! I'm not looking to spend hundreds of dollars in a game, and then when all the people have the gear they want, you think they are willing to help others farm for it, for hours, on end, I doubt it. Not only will it make it tougher for the people who don't have money to spend right now[The economy is taking a toll on everyone] but it will make it to easy to get the gear for the people that have money spend here and there for all kinds of things.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Defender
Jan 03, 2013
I very much like this idea. Some crucial bosses that require farming should be given the Crown Chest. Also for the other two fellow wizards, its not really the crown spending and effort that's the issue. Its more the items you can receive from them. Also, you have every right to decline using the Crown chest, its not a requirement to use it and waste crowns. Some players like me shell crowns so I can get gear faster while some prefer to save and gain larger items at a larger quantity. Example you can be done after hades and use the portal to be back in Aquila while I grabbed a couple crowns worth of the chest. Think of it as, "oh its his loss" sort of a thing. Great idea.

Kane Deathbringer Lvl 90 Death

Future Youtube Domain Name: ElementedExodia

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
You know something Zues needs a chest too and so does hades because not many people have the patience to go through all that 20-1000 times.